Finding the right managing agent can be a daunting task. We have found, when meeting potential clients, that their concerns include property maintenance, accounts and communication. There are a few straightforward steps to follow in choosing a new managing agent.
- Initial assessment of the needs of the property.
- Agreement of capital expenditure plan with you.
- Agreement of the annual property expenditure budget.
- Submission of service charge demands.
- Ensuring an efficient collection of service charges due.
- Production of information for the annual accounts.
- Ensuring that accounts are agreed and filed on time.
- Reconciling the actual expenditure to the budget.
- Producing the balancing charge or credit to lessees.